Coronavirus/COVID-19: Vistaprint Updates & Frequently Asked Questions
There are varying restrictions in place throughout the world, am I able to order products and expect delivery?
• Vistaprint services remain operational around the world and our team remains dedicated to working with third-party delivery partners to ensure safe and timely order delivery. Our delivery partners are currently experiencing high demand, resulting in longer than usual delivery times. Additionally, due to disruptions in international courier services, Fast Track delivery option is currently not available. Find out more on our delivery information page.
What measures are you taking to keep your team members safe?
• The health and safety of all our team members is our top priority. Each of our locations has local circumstances to consider, and we are taking proactive steps to reduce the risk of transmission to and among team members in each location. We have asked all team members who can be productive working from home to do so through March 27. We are continually evaluating what additional steps might be appropriate to safeguard our team member’ health and safety.
• For locations where we have team members that must be on site to do their jobs, we have increased cleaning, disinfecting and other health protocols.
Have there been service disruptions to Vistaprint customers?
• There are some disruptions in service to our customers at this time. A small subset of products, where raw material is sourced outside of Australia has seen some delay in supply; alternate supplies have been put in place in all instances to address any issues. Due to interruptions in international deliveries, Fast Track is currently not available.
Do you anticipate a manufacturing shut down?
• We do not anticipate any of our manufacturing plants will have to shut down at this time. However, for the time being our manufacturing plant in Melbourne will not print orders on Fridays. This will have some limited impact on orders placed on Thursdays and chosen with Fast Track delivery speed, pushing the expected delivery date out by 1 day in some cases.
• It would be irresponsible not plan for worst case scenarios. As such, we have been making and testing contingency plans for continued operations in the event that one of our numerous manufacturing or Customer CARE operations experience challenges.
• The health and safety of all our team members always remains a top priority. For our manufacturing and CARE locations, where the vital work of our team members cannot be performed remotely, local leaders have put in place appropriate measures including increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols, adjusted shift patterns to avoid shift overlaps and the provision of temperature scans to ensure continued health and safety.
What is the impact of a temporary closure of a manufacturing and/or customer care facility?
• As a global business, we have the ability to shift production and customer enquiries to unaffected locations if this becomes necessary. We have established readiness teams within Vistaprint and have open communication channels with other Cimpress businesses to share our experiences and learnings.
Do you anticipate a disruption in your supply chain?
• Our supply chain remains robust and we have stock for most raw materials in place for the months ahead. Should the global impact extend beyond a few months, some shortage of raw material may impose restrictions on product choice or delivery speed.
Useful Small Business Resources:
• New Zealand Government – COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
• Business.govt.nz – COVID-19: information for businesses
• World Health Organization - Coronavirus Information Page