Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Include your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets
• 2 shapes, 2 colours & 2 materials available
• Quantities from 4 to 5,000
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Put your best foot forward with professional, personalised packaging.
Want to stand out to shoppers? Make your products and packaging look more appealing with your own custom labels, logo stickers and more. Choose from shapes, sizes and finishes that work with almost any type of box, container or bottle. Build up your brand and show customers how much energy and care you put into every one of your products.
Choosing the right finish
- Matte: Traditional, budget friendly option with an uncoated finish, making your stickers look smooth. Best suited for indoor use.
- Gloss: Oil and water-resistant material that is great for packaging and outdoor use. Shiny and reflective finish, adding richness to your design.
- Think about the shape of the image you're using.
- Use larger fonts and a small amount of text to increase readability.
- Focus on a single, eye-catching element like a logo or promotion.
More labels suggestions
- For the best results, apply to a clean and smooth surface.
- Customise labels for products (of all shapes), bottles, packaging, event materials and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you offer custom sizes or shapes?
A: We don't offer custom sizes, but you can choose from plenty of options. Product Labels are available in 3 shapes, 6 sizes and 2 finishes on quantities of 4 to 4,800 depending on the shape and size.
Q: Can I order a few samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't deliver samples before you purchase - at least, not right now. That said, if you're interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet - as few as 4 stickers - to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Can I write on these product labels?
A: Yes. If you plan to write on your labels, we recommend picking the matte option - it's the easiest to write on. If you really like the look of a gloss finish, just make sure you use a permanent marker.